COVID-19 REQUIREMENTSKeeping each other safe during events will require collaboration and we are grateful for your support.
Events will adhere to all university, local, and state regulations on and off campus, which are subject to change on short notice depending on public health conditions. There may be additional regulations on individual events, please review information prior to attending. Health and safety information will be updated here regularly and via email to ticket holders in advance of each performance. (Updated 1/7/2021)
By purchasing a ticket, you are acknowledging notice of health measures required for events. Guests who do not comply with these policies will not be admitted and will be refunded.
- Duke University no longer requires masks indoors. We encourage you to mask if you are more comfortable doing so.
- Current Duke University guidelines for campus visitors apply to all presentations on and off campus.
- Effective April 1, 2022, Duke University is no longer requiring proof of vaccination or negative PCR test for entry or attendance at events.
- Some select events may require additional vaccination or testing information. Those details will be provided upon purchase and to ticket holders via email in advance of each event.
- Policies will be updated as needed and subject to change.
- Ticket purchasers are responsible for communicating these policies to all guests in your party or to whom you provide tickets to.
- Guests wishing to receive an exchange for future show may do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have symptoms, or have come into contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please stay home and contact us for flexible ticketing options at email@example.com.
- We want the return to in-person performance to be as safe, easy, and enjoyable as possible. If you are not feeling well, we invite you to let us know in advance of the performance for flexible ticketing arrangements. Please contact the University Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org at least four hours prior to the performance start time if you plan to stay home and would like to exchange or refund your ticket.
- If you have questions or concerns related to your seating options at an upcoming performance, please be in touch with the University Box Office at email@example.com.
- Ticketholders will be emailed current attendance requirements prior to each performance.
- The box office and house staff will be taking measures to limit contact as much as possible, including expanding mobile ticketing options for many events, and contactless scanning.
- Venues on Duke University’s campus are operating under restricted access and receive enhanced cleaning and sanitization of high-touch surfaces.
- Duke University venue ventilation is in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer stations are positioned throughout campus venues for your convenience.
- All employees and vendors are required to be symptom free before entering the building, as well as wear masks at all times, and frequently wash their hands during shifts.
- If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact the University Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.