Photo: Zoe Litaker
Chris Yon & Taryn Griggs’
$25 General Seating
Tickets must be purchased by 3pm on the day of each performance. Ticket sales will not be available on site.
ABOUTPairs in the Park is a collection of site-specific duets choreographed by Chris Yon and Taryn Griggs in collaboration with ten North Carolina dancers. The performance takes place along a path in the Ann and Jim Goodnight Museum Park at the North Carolina Museum of Art. After the isolation of the past year, Chris and Taryn are excited to connect with dancers from across the state using their unique duet dance-making practice as a catalyst for new collaborations and creations. The audience will move in groups of 16 lead by docents through various terrain to view duets situated within the park. Be aware that the audience will travel over a half mile loop to view the performance.
Performance will run approximately 60 minutes.
*Please note, there are 5 groups of 16 per day for this event. If purchasing for more than 1 person and tickets purchased are not in the same group, you will be separated for the event so purchase early to ensure there is availability.
Pairs in the Park by Chris Yon and Taryn Griggs is commissioned by ADF with support from the SHS Foundation and The Forest at Duke.
Additional support is provided by Adams Chetwood Wealth Management Group.
ADF Outdoor Performances
as of July 1, 2021
Check for updates before you head to a performance!
Do Your Part to Keep the ADF Community Safe and Strong
BEFORE YOU COME:
- Do you have symptoms? (Fever, Cough, Chills)
- Did you remember your mask? Hand sanitizer?
- Have you been exposed to COVID-19 or anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
- If YES: Stay Home, Stay Safe
- If NO: Continue to practice social distancing, mask-wearing
AT THE PERFORMANCE :
- Remain social distanced as best as you can
- ADF recommends wearing a mask outdoors with the exception of eating or drinking
- Masks are required at all times in an indoor building
- Sanitize regularly
- Avoid shaking hands. We suggest creating dances to greet friends and welcome new people
DEPARTING THE EVENT:
- Tell all your friends about ADF
Thank You For All Of Your Support of ADF
as we welcome back audiences for our 2021 Season of Dance Experiences!